How do I pick a Medicare Advantage Plan?
Congratulations, you no longer need to obtain a degree in Medicare Insurance. There are resources available in our great state of Hawaii that can educate you on the Alphabet soup of Medicare, while personalizing the approach to suit your needs.
If you are reading this, you or a loved one may be aging into Medicare, retiring from the workforce, or possibly experiencing significant changes to your current Medicare plan and are interested in evaluating other options. The good news is, we are experts in Hawaii’s Medicare health plan options, residing in the communities we serve.
By contacting one of our Neighborhood Medicare Advisors we can guide you through all the steps needed to identify the most appropriate plan for you.
Steps For Finding Your Appropriate Medicare Advantage Plan:
- Utilizing the Medicare Plan Finder tool to objectively factor in prescriptions, physician visits, outpatient procedures, imaging, durable medical equipment, lab work, etc.
- Presenting plans accepted by desired physicians and hospitals.
- Evaluating plans in total and presenting overall out-of-pocket costs vs just monthly premiums.
- Identifying additional value and cost savings through Medicare’s Extra Help and Discovering which carrier-specific programs list Over-the-Counter Allowances, Member Rewards, and meals following inpatient visits, wellness center memberships, and more.
- Identifying the need for coverage outside your service area, such as out of network scenarios or specific travel destinations.
A local Neighborhood Medicare Advisor will not only dig into the details for a plan best suited for you, but assist with any service related needs you encounter after your plan becomes effective. If priorities or prescriptions change from year to year, we will conduct policy reviews to determine whether another plan is worth considering.
There is no substitute for a qualified, local professional to navigate Medicare insurance with. Check out our map to find one of our 32 local agents endorsed by Plan Advisors.